The current headers for scores/grades are not the most intuitive. Specifically, for letter grades the headers are:
Unposted Current Grade
Unposted Final Grade
and the headers for numerical scores are the same (just change "Grade" to "Score").
The website describes these as follows:
1. Current Points: Reflects points for graded assignments
2. Final Points: Reflects points for all assignments
3. Current Score: Reflects scores for graded, posted assignments
4. Unposted Current Score: Reflects scores for graded assignments and includes hidden assignments
5. Final Score: Reflects overall score including unsubmitted assignments as zero but excluding hidden assignments
6. Unposted Final Score: Reflects total score, including unsubmitted assignments as zero and hidden assignments
7. Current Grade: Reflects course grade based on graded, posted assignments
8. Unposted Current Grade: Reflects course grade based on graded assignments, including hidden assignments but excluding unsubmitted assignments
9. Final Grade: Reflects overall course grade including unsubmitted assignments as zero but excluding hidden assignments
10. Unposted Final Grade: Reflects overall course grade, including unsubmitted assignments as zero and hidden assignments.
I think it is fair to say that it is a little difficult to digest this information.
While the following is not ideal, it is a start. It immediately makes clear the difference between current and final. It also makes clear the difference between, for example, Current Score and Unposted Current Score. It also avoids the display problem due to trying to fit "Unposted Current Grade" into a single cell.
Note that this example was been changed when pasted into this form. In my spreadsheet, all the text in every cell is on a single line.
Excludes unsubmitted as 0
Includes unsubmitted as 0
The same discussion applies to both numerical Scores and letter Grades - just change the word "Score" to "Grade".