Inserting Ungraded Quiz Questions into Pages

0 Likes

As I've been learning about the new quizzes and building out modules for my courses, I thought it would be a really great idea to be able to insert an ungraded quiz type of question to the content of a page. If there were a dropdown as part of the menu, and I could select to add, say a hotspot question to the page, and then add more content, that would allow such a dynamic experience for my students and allow for a spot check in understanding.

Additionally, being able to add accordion-style menu drop-downs into a page would be great. Currently the content we are using from our DOE can be modified except for the material they have created using H5P, and it often contains errors or is simply not engaging. It would be nice to be able to replace that content.

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@Hacim1984 Thanks for sharing these ideas. The prompt contains two separate requests, both of which are already the topic of conversation in this forum. Please add your comments and ratings to Embed quiz question(s) within page - Canvas Community and Accordion / Expander panels in pages - Canvas Community respectively. We've archived this one to remove the duplication, and have locked comments so that those existing threads don't branch off.

Please read through How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? for guidance on writing singularly-focused ideas should you decide to do so in future.

Thanks again!