Join the Postman API Network

(2)

Postman (https://getpostman.com) offers an API network where publishers can make collections available with samples. The API network is at Postman | API Network Featured.

I think adding Canvas to the list of APIs there would significantly enhance the getting started experience.

9 Comments
stuart_ryan
Community Novice

Would love to see this, would make interacting with the API and testing things out significantly easier!

+10 votes

marco_divittori
Community Participant

I'm going through the process of building out a collection of Canvas API calls in Postman and would love to see a starter collection!

saelterman
Community Novice

If you like, I can share what I have for users and quizzes.

stuart_ryan
Community Novice

That would be outstanding if you could  @saelterman !

saelterman
Community Novice
stuart_ryan
Community Novice

That is great  @saelterman , thank you!

saelterman
Community Novice
Status changed to: Open

John_Lowe
Community Champion

@saelterman I just came across these two collections, but apparently Postman wants them to be converted to v2 before importing.  Do you have updated links by chance that you could share again?

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.