Keep Global Navigation Menu Visible on List View when window size is small

(1)

So I like to open up canvas on one window and have another window side-by-side so canvas would be in its small viewer state; I have Canvas open on list view as default to see my tasks and I scroll down to see other tasks I have to do later in the week; which hides the global navigation menu from view on top of the screen. If i want to access the menu; i thought i would have to scroll back up for the global nav bar to come back and yup it appears before quickly disappearing again as previous weeks material loads; so I am forced to keep scrolling up or maximize the window. 

I would be fine if this problem only happens once; but this happens almost every day and its getting real annoying to maximize my screen to access a specific class from the Global Navigation Menu. Rather than hiding the menu when scrolling down on the List viewer; I feel it's fine to leave the Global Navigation Menu in place because I doubt a user will need that extra room to view like half a bullet point on the list.

Pictures; Before and after Scrolling up on a Small Google Chrome Window

1 Comment
ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.