[Conversations] Link to assignment in Message Students Who

Create automatic link to assignment you are referring to in "message students who"....

It would be great if a link to the assignment you are referring to is part of the "message students who" feature so students can go directly there. As it stands, it often causes further confusion, and takes a lot of effort for students who are behind. 

17 Comments
mr_tfarrell
Community Member

It would be helpful if when you sent a message about a missing or unsubmitted assignments the assignment was linked so the students can be brought right to the assignment page rather than having to find it through modules.

jlrowe
Community Member

Yes, please add a link to the assignment when we message them and/or allow us to link to course content when we send a message.

KellyCraig
Community Member

In the GRADEBOOK when you hit "Message student's who..." it should send a LINK to the assignment!!!! 

mr_tfarrell
Community Member

I often will be sending messages to students from my gradebook to students who have not submitted an assignment or for them to complete an assignment. However many times students are asking me where to find the assignment and I have to guide them either onto modules or the assignment tabs. I think it would be helpful to both the student and teacher have the assignment linked to the message so that the students can just click on the link and it brings them to the assignment page. 

megan_devoss
Community Member

I agree 100%. This would be incredibly beneficial.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme