Make an undo button for when a to-do list item is accidentally marked as complete

0 Likes
(4)

5 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

travyg
Community Novice

Please make your To-Do list recoverable! I just deleted it thinking it was my notifications/announcements and I can't get them back..... 😞

JoshBernard
Community Member

Hi. I would like to suggest an ability to bring back to do list items that have been dismissed. I accidentally dismissed a test that I have to record and submit a video of it. It's not a big deal but I'd like to see the ability for me to re assign the assignment to myself so I could have a reminder to do it through my week. Thanks!

DarleneQuintero
Community Member

PLEASE create a restore feature for deleted To Do list items. The To-Do list is the best feature, but I HATE it is visible while I share the screen during Zoom. I deleted the list, thinking I could undo it, but I was mistaken. Now, I cannot sleep even though it is well past my bedtime --my skin crawls with the idea of having to search through the grade book for ungraded content. 

Thanks, 

DQ

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.