Make completed task marked as such in Canvas Parents

0 Likes

I am trying to help my daughter manage her time. Sometimes she misses deadlines because she feels overwhelmed by the rapid pace of the assignments. In Canvas Parent, under "Agenda" I can see what is due and the associated deadline but I cannot see whether it was completed or not (see image below).  The student version shows this information. This is extremely frustrating as I (parent) receive notifications only when an assignment is missed and sometimes it is too late. Can you make the Agenda section in Canvas Parent identical to that of the Student version?

3 Comments
Naomi
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @BrunoDonzelli

Your image(s) didn't upload. Could you try adding it/them again? 

Naomi

BrunoDonzelli
Community Member

canvas student and parent.jpg

Naomi
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @BrunoDonzelli,

Thanks for providing those screenshots. There is a similar idea that is currently open for conversation, Canvas Parent: Cross out submitted assignments on calendar. If you'd like to support that idea, you can kudo it and/or add comments (maybe a comment that you'd also like to see completed assignments on the Agenda tab of the Calendar). To prevent duplicate ideas, though, I'll be archiving this idea. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out. 

Naomi