Minimize Grade/Comments/Files in Speedgrader on Android tablets

0 Likes
(2)

I'm a university professor teaching remotely. I think it would be extremely useful for grading hand-written assignments with Speedgrader to be able to minimize the Grade/Comments/Files tab in Speedgrader on the Android app on Android tablets. That way I could have the scanned assignment in full screen view to make annotations with a stylus more easily as I'm grading. I believe there may be such a feature on the iPad Pro based on a previous thread I came across, but not so for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

jhayford
Community Member

I agree completely. On my Galaxy Tablet (running android) the comment/grade section takes up 1/3 of the screen, and there is not way to minimize it. It makes marking papers very unpleasant. On the ipad, this is not a problem.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.