[Mobile - Canvas Student] Restore Calendar View on Android

0 Likes

As of late last night, the calendar view on Android was minimized by itself. In month view, I could read the descriptions of the assignments and see a line through completed activities. Now the entire month is visible without scrolling because each assignment is either 1 letter or 3 dots. Anything with 3 dots no longer shows the line through the item and you can only read the description by long pressing the item. It's made the calendar useless and that was a major tool for me. I

was on the phone for 30 minutes with support and he told me there's nothing that can be done and there's no explanation for the change. He also told me there's no one I can speak to about this and there's no one he can get information from either! He then emailed me that he resolved my issue! How can I get the useful view back? And how can we get better tools for the support technician to do their job without feeling the need to just end the call because they don't have the answer?

2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.