Moderate quiz - add extra time for one student on multiple quizzes

0 Likes
(3)

Adding time for one student on a quiz should be applied across all quizzes.

I have 6 DSPS students in one class with 15 quizzes.  I have to manually adjust all 15 quizzes 6 times.  That is horribly inefficient.  Especially, when I received notice of 4 students at the beginning (made all the adjustments) and then got notice of one student a week later, then another one week after that.  Unnecessary use of my time and room for error with that many clicks.

Should have the option when moderating quiz, and rather than a quantification of how many minutes, it should be the percentage of how much time.  For instance, most of my DSPS students get 1.5 time on quizzes.  Moderating to select 150% on all quizzes for this student would be ideal!!!!

2 Comments
katie_mueller
Community Novice

This would be a very helpful update!!  It would also be helpful to be able to add the 1.5 time accommodation at the level of the student account, so that each assessment that student takes in Canvas automatically has the extra time accommodation.

ctitmus
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for submitting this idea! It has been set to archived status, as this feature is already available in New Quizzes.