Module Labels for easy identification - a color or image

0 Likes

Teaching primary students, all the way down to 4k. I need then to be able to click their class (a button on home page) and see THE RIGHT Module. But ALL Modules are there - and if they scroll away, I need a visual non-verbal way they can identify where to go, so they can learn to get around my class, even without reading skills. I'd really like ONLY the module they are on to show up, but if it has to be a list of all Modules, then I'd like them to be able to have control of a VISUAL IDENTIFIER. (i.e. - Kindergaten Modules are Yellow, or show a flower beside the name of Module.)

2 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.