Module page numbers

0 Likes

I have a suggestion. One thing that frustrates me about Canvas modules, once I'm working in the module, is not knowing how much I have left to complete it. I suggest putting page numbers in a module (1 of 5, for example) so that students can see how many parts they have accomplished and what they have left in a module.

7 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@mhouser20 

Thanks for this great suggestion. Would you please add it to the discussion underway at Module Progress Bar? We'll archive this one to remove the duplication and keep the conversation unified in one spot.

Stay safe, stay well—and keep learning. 🙂

mhouser20
Community Member

Hello Stefanie,

I believe I added my suggestion correctly to the discussion you mentioned. Thank you for your comments and help!

Melissa

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@mhouser20 

Yes, I see it in the thread! (If you haven't given the conversation a star rating, make sure to do that to further express your sentiment.) Thank you so much!

mhouser20
Community Member

I can't find a way to add a star rating. Where is it in the other conversation?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@mhouser20 

The star rating modal displays on the first page of the idea directly under the description (it's a long description, so you'll need to scroll down a bit to see it).

mhouser20
Community Member

Can you tell me how to vote for an idea? I remember doing so a long time ago.

Thanks,

Melissa

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@mhouser20 

Idea conversations are now rated by stars; once you've given your star rating to a conversation, you have successfully recorded your sentiment.