More Page View Options: Instructor Access for View details/CSV and Admin Date Range

0 Likes

As a Canvas Admin, one of the items that I get requested a few times each term is if I can look up whether a Student "did this" or "didn't do that".

I would love to eliminate this from my duties, but to do that, instructors would need to be able to view more specifics in the student page views area of their course (including the ability to download the csv).

Additionally, on the admin side of the page views, it would be great if we could select a date range for views/csv instead of the current recent option or single date view. 

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@Kevin_W 

Thanks for sharing these ideas. We're not able to move it forward for broader discussion because it contains two separate requests, one of which can be accomplished using existing functionality.

Instructors can use New Analytics to view activity for an individual student. That's detailed in How do I view analytics for an individual student ...

The second idea is the topic of conversation at this long-running and actively monitored conversation: Improve "Page Views" UI , so please add your comments and rating there.

Thanks again!

Please read through How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? for guidance on writing singularly-focused idea prompts.