Multilingual App Canvas

0 Likes

Hi Canvas Community!

We'd like to share this request for improvement with you. If you have the same need, please feel free to comment. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Multilingual App Canvas

Need

The app can have the same multilingual functionality as the web platform.

Why

Institutions may have multilingual courses. For these reasons, it would be ideal to have this function within the app.

Advantages

Titles and texts are clear, otherwise they may lead to confusion for users.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hola comunidad Canvas!

Nos gustaría compartir esta idea o solicitud de mejora con todos. Si tiene la misma necesidad, no dude en comentar. Nos encantaría escuchar que piensan.

App Canvas Multilingüe

Necesidad

Que la app pueda tener el mismo comportamiento multilingüe que la plataforma web.

¿Por qué?

Las instituciones pueden tener cursos multilingües. Por estas razones, sería ideal contar con esta función dentro de la app.

Ventajas

Claridad en los títulos y textos, de lo contrario puede llevar a confusiones por parte del usuario.

¡Muchas gracias!

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @Tama -

Where would you like to see the multilingual support? The app selects the language to display based on user settings. How do I view my user settings in the Student app on my iOS device? 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @Tama -

It would be great to hear from you! If you are unable to provide an update regarding this idea by May 27, we will need to archive it to help the Community Team focus on current Ideas. If you need more time, that's okay too! Providing an update before that time would be helpful and appreciated.