[New Quizzes] Add location for SpeedGrader Access

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

In the current quiz system, an instructor may access SpeedGrader through the grade book or from the overview screen of the quiz itself (see below).

278080_pastedImage_1.png

With Quizzes.Next, currently you can only access SpeedGrader through the grade book (you can grade questions using "Moderation" but not access SpeedGrader).

I propose that a "SpeedGrader" button be added to the main page of Quizzes.Next assessments (example below).  I believe this would improve the user-friendliness of Quizzes.Next and make navigation more similar to the current quizzing options.

278096_pastedImage_3.png

Thanks!

28 Comments
Dmueller86
Community Novice

Yes please Speedgrader is best. Please add Speedgrader links everywhere. On the quiz page, on to do list etc. 

ellisonl15
Community Participant

Please make the speedgrader accessible from the new quizzes in the module items like the good quizzes (that is, the classic quizzes that continue to be much more functional that the new quizzes) and assignments. 

BAlexander4
Community Novice

This feature would make grading essay questions so much easier! Scrolling to find the quiz I need in the grades section is cumbersome. Thank you for considering adding SpeedGrader on the build screen of quizzes!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
  Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Release Notes (2023-05-20)

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed
Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Release Notes (2023-05-20)