[New Quizzes] After submitting a quiz, show students quiz metadata

Problem statement:

After a student submits a quiz in classic quizzes, the tool displays basic metadata about the quiz to the student, including: quiz title, availability dates, time limit, allowed attempts, etc. 
cq_submission page.png

When students submit a quiz in new quizzes, no basic information about the quiz is displayed to the student, not even the quiz title. (see screenshot). When students submit quizzes or view prior attempts in New Quizzes, they basic meta data about the quiz should be available to contextualize the quiz results (if available) as well as to remind the student about the parameters for the quiz, including whether additional attempts are available.

nq_submission page.png

Proposed solution:

When students submit a quiz or view prior attempts in New Quizzes, display all relevant information about the quiz including quiz title, availability dates, time limit, allowed attempts, attempts remaining. This information should display regardless of whether quiz feedback is or is not visible to students.

User role(s):

student

Added to Theme

6 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

Hi @leward  -- thanks for submitting this.

Question:  is the attached NQ image of a New Quiz?

leward
Community Contributor

@Hildi_Pardo Thanks for checking. I must have overwritten the new quiz image with a classic quiz.  I’ll fix that. 😀. In fact, the Instructure community team just fixed something so I can now embed images inline.  Much better!

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

Nice!  And thank YOU for submitting all these idea to help make NQ much better.  I hope the engineers take a look at these and understand why they are needed ASAP to make NQ more desireable.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme