New Quizzes: Allow Time Taken for Quizzes to be Exported

0 Likes

Under SpeedGrader, I can see the amount of time taken for a quiz for each student.  I'd like to download these values for all students in a large class.  Under Quiz statistics, I can get an average time, but I can't see the full distribution of times which is useful to determine if I need to adjust the length of an exam.  It's also helpful to look for cases of student collaboration when this is not allowed.  This data is collected and reported in SpeedGrader, so I can imagine that it shouldn't be that difficult to make this data available.  In the Student Analysis Report, the submitted time is already provided so another column with the Time Taken could be added here.

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived