New Quizzes Analytics

0 Likes
(9)
The test analysis with Quizzes.Next are currently taking up to to 24 hours to post! 

My instructors try I really want to release grades within an hour or two. 24 hours before an instructor can analysis the request is too long time. What can be done to speed up this process?

7 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Sylvia_Ami
Community Contributor

@hrowsey1 Yes, 24 hours a too long for an instructor to wait for quiz and item analysis data. But in the meantime, I have a suggestion that would be super easy to do - Include the time with the "Data Last Updated" date. Then the instructor would know what the data does/doesn't include.

Reports - Quiz & Item Analysis - data last updated.jpg

MattHanes
Community Champion

I wish I could vote this a million times.

LisaR
Community Member

Currently 23 hours waiting for an item analysis on a 20 question multiple choice quiz from yesterday morning and have absolutely nothing in the report section yet.

I agree that it would be nice to hear from Canvas on this issue. 

CindiKerns
Community Participant

There is a similar issue raised in this discussion: Delays in Student Reports and Quiz Logs. I agree, this one is a barrier to adoption at my institution.

EricBenshetler
Community Participant

I just found this thread after posting a similar question, i.e., any plan to reduce or eliminate the delay.  I give classic quizzes that students often complete shortly before we review the results as a class.  This delay is unacceptable in a non-beta LMS.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.