New Quizzes: Confirm Submission even when all questions have been answered

0 Likes
(2)

In 2015 a new idea was requested and 5 years later it doesn't seem to have been implemented.
When submitting a quiz, it seems that a warning only appears when there are some unanswered questions however, it would also be very helpful if Canvas could please confirm submission even when ALL questions HAVE been answered because when there is time remaining on the clock students (like myself) may want to go back and check their answers. This would greatly help when a student inadvertently clicks submit. Let's face it, in a face-to-face exam a student isn't going to 'accidentally' hand in their exam!

If this has already been implemented and I have missed it please let me know.
Thanks so much.

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

kimberly_cauble
Community Novice

I absolutely agree.  I have students who will click too quickly and accidentally submit an assignment before finishing, and there is no way for them to go back and complete without having to have a reset.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.