New Quizzes: Dashboard To Do

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

As with the original quizzes on canvas, when a student submits a New Quizzes (Quizzes.Next) assessment and there are items that need to be reviewed it should show up on our teacher dashboard in our To Do list so we know to submissions have been made so we can more easily access them in speedgrader to grade.

253 Comments
BenDavisOHS
Community Member

I agree, please make it so that new quizzes shows up on the to-do list when there are essay questions that need to be checked.

hwalter1
Community Participant

I agree. Classic quizzes did. Why don’t these? 

cmmay
Community Member

Yes! I can't fathom why this isn't a default.

KatDeering
Community Member

As increasing numbers of  courses use new Quizzes this is becoming a major issue for us. Instructors need to know when there is something for them to grade. 

JhschSchultz
Community Novice

Can you please make it so the New Quizzes that have been completed by students will show up in my To Do list?

KennyRobertson
Community Member

I can't even understand why this is a thing? Why implement the product in a manner that is worse than its predecessor.

Why is this not in yet? It has been requested for over two years? Seems absurd.... 

CraigOgden
Community Participant

@KennyRobertson, my words and everyone else words exactly.  There are 166 comments on this all saying the same thing.  And that is only those who are signed up for these things.  I know of 9 other teachers who share the same words.  If those 166 comments also have 9 other teachers who are not voicing their opinions on this subject that is at least 1500 people who agree with us.

Very bad business.

rbqdavis
Community Member

This would be so helpful!!!!!

eac
Community Member

Would like to also request notification when a student completes the quiz.

kimmeyd
Community Explorer

Yes, please add this feature.  This is super annoying that we can not see when these are completed to offer feedback.