[New Quizzes] Easier Navigation Between Students after Clicking "View Log" when Moderating a Quiz

Instructors should be allowed to navigate between any student's test log after clicking "view log" in the moderate this quiz section. The way this would work would be similar to speed grader where there would be a drop down menu with EVERY student's name and arrows to click between students. This way, a teacher doesn't have to navigate back to the moderate this quiz page to click on the next student's name (which brings them to their answer page) and then click "view log" for each and every student. This is SUPER time consuming 

6 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

tpurdy
Community Explorer

In addition to make navigation easier, the student's name should appear at the top of the page for View Log as well as Attempts. 

DanBurgess
Community Participant

@tpurdy, this would be a helpful feature; thanks for suggesting it. I am sure instructors with large courses would especially welcome anything to make the work of moderation easier. 

JamesKCOS
Community Explorer

After the students have taken the exam, I always have to go through the exams individually to make sure everything worked properly. It would be incredible to have a next quiz button like in speedgrader instead of having to go back to the moderate page and remember which student I was just on.

Also, when you do update the score, the banner that pops up perfectly covers the "back to moderate" button when you go back to the top of the page. Please move it down or up a bit.

vventor
Community Member

An easier fix is to put a direct link back into Speedgrader. This is how it worked for Classic Quizzes and it worked very well. Please just put the option back.

This will fix the issue of having to click back and forth in Moderate and help to know the student's information when you are in the log. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme