(9)

In quizzes.new moderation, it would be nice to sort students by class and name 

6 Comments
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open for Conversation

Community Advocate
Community Advocate

To clarify, is this idea asking that you be able to Moderate a New Quiz by Section?

If so, this is very much needed when a course has multiple sections and potentially over 100 students.

This idea was brought up in Classic Quizzes:  https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Idea-Conversations/Add-A-Filter-To-Moderate-Quiz-Screen/idi-p/294...

@jsparks - in that previous idea you mention:  "This is a solid idea, but not something we will implement on our existing Quizzing toolset.  We will consider this for future development in the Modern Quizzing Engine ; however, this would be further down the road. I will add this to our list of potential features. For now, I suggest we archive this idea."

Do you know when it might be added to New Quizzes, please?    thanks!

Navigator

@cboroski @Hildi_Pardo consider adding a star rating and/or comment on this closely-related idea: 

Maybe this idea's rating & comments can focus on sorting, which I agree is needed.

Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thank you @RobDitto !

Learner

This is a desperate need. At the very least, the the display order of the student names should be alphabetical. Currently it appears to be random. Filtering/sorting would be very helpful!

Surveyor II

We agree wholeheartedly!