New Quizzes: Have the ability for comments to come up on a Quiz only after the last attempt.

0 Likes
(3)

I'd like to have the ability for students to see which problems they got wrong on the first attempt and then only see the comments on the second attempt as that is where I'd like to fully explain the answer.

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@mgealy1 

Thanks for sharing this idea. For context, the current feedback options in New Quizzes are outlined in the Manage Results View section of How do I restrict students from viewing assessment... - Canvas Community 

You might also be interested in adding your rating and comments to these related conversations:

New Quizzes: Show and Hide Quiz Results by Date - Canvas Community

New Quizzes: View Feedback Once After Each Attempt - Canvas Community

New Quizzes: Differentiated Feedback Based On Atte... - Canvas Community 

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.