[New Quizzes] Download Quiz Statistics

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas LMS

quizzes.next‌

Currently, there is no way to download or even print the entire Item analysis report from the new quiz feature in Canvas. This is a really useful feature that the original quizzes held. Please add this feature to the new Quizzes feature.

Added to Theme

126 Comments
BethFitz
Community Member

This is essential for our PLC process. Teams of teachers are asked to use data to inform their planning and instruction. There is no time efficient way for them to share their data without being able to download any type of file.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

morgan_olin
Community Member
Problem statement:

In New Quizzes I can generate a quiz and item analysis, however it is not very user friendly. 1. I have to press all the down arrows to see the questions and analysis. 2. I can not print a pdf of the analysis to look at. It is hard to read the analysis by looking on the computer and I would have to screenshot every question to get my results in a pdf. Old quizzes use to make this easy for us and it was easier to see the results. Now I don't care to look because it is too hard to understand and see.

Proposed solution:

Make an option to download a pdf of the item anaylsis and results for new quizzes. Also, make it easy to read.

User role(s):

instructor

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
  Comments from Instructure

This feature is available in Beta. For more information, please read through the 

Canvas Release Notes (2024-02-17) 

How do I access the Canvas beta environment as an instructor?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed
Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Release Notes (2024-02-17)