New Quizzes; Time remaining on moderate page

(2)

I would love to see the new quiz moderate have a timer countdown for timed quizzes like old quizzes does.

5 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

I think I understand what you're seeking, but want to make sure. 

Right now, per the https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26454-how-do-i-use-the-moderation-page-in-new-quizzes guide you can see that a test in progress shows "in progress" without showing how much time has elapsed so far.  You're looking for that time? 

tara_riba
Community Explorer

Yes!  In old quizzes I could see how much time was left for a student.  Let me know when they go started and where they were.  

tpurdy
Community Explorer

This feature is even more important now in new quizzes since the new accommodations feature allows students to have different time limits. 

Reshanga
Community Member

Agree. Need the same count down timer (as already available in classic quizzes) and the option to add extra time too during an in progress attempt too (as already available in classic quizzes) please.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.