Notification When a Student Submits an Edpuzzle late

0 Likes

Right now, there is no way to know that a student has completed an Edpuzzle after the initial live session. Even if the Edpuzzle has questions that need graded. I have to go back to the gradebook and check over and over again throughout the marking period to see if students have submitted it late. I don't cut-off assignments until the last week of the marking period, so it would be very helpful to get a notification in my "To-Do" list to let me know a student has finished an Edpuzzle. 

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Thanks for sharing this idea, @mchaus . We've moved it forward for broader discussion. As this would involve deepening a third-party integration, Edpuzzle will need to be willing to contribute development resources, so please reach out to them to let them know that this enhanced functionality would be beneficial to you and your colleagues.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.