cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Click To Dashboard

One Click To Dashboard

(5)

You should be able to get to the dashboard with only one click, no matter where you are.  For example, right now if you're in speedgrader, to get back to the dashboard, you have to click on the gradebook, view the gradebook, and then go back to the dashboard. 

9 Comments
hellis
Surveyor

Agreed!

LoriButler
Surveyor

When working from the Dashboard TO DO list, I like to score assignments with speed-grader.  But each time I finish grading I have to go back through gradebook before getting back to the dashboard.  It would save me a click if the tab for DASHBOARD was available on every screen/page.  

Hugenjolly
Surveyor

Oh, Absolutely. It is infuriating to have to =go through 2 or 3 stpes, when a simple Dahsboard icon  could be added to the top left side of the 'toolbar'.

Hugenjolly
Surveyor

(Of course, it would be better still if I had proofread my comment before posting...)

BethKeech
Surveyor

It would be wonderful if we could easily get from SpeedGrader to our Home Page and/or Dashboard. It seems awfully silly (and a waste of time) to have to do multiple clicks to get back to our Home Page and/ or Dashboard. The amount of clicks that Canvas requires is quite frustrating - it seems that this could be so much more user and time friendly. 

ejames
Surveyor II

Agreed! It should be one click to get back to the home page of a course.

jamin_hoffman
Surveyor II

Yes, yes, yes!

jamin_hoffman
Surveyor II

And again, yes!  I would love to be able to grade an assignment in Speedgrader, and then go directly back to the Dashboard to grab the next ungraded assignment in the "To Do" list, regardless of which class the assignment is for.  This would save me a lot of time and superfluous clicks!

jamin_hoffman
Surveyor II

I realize I have already made the last two comments on this, but I get more and more frustrated about this every time I have to go "the long way 'round" to get back to the dashboard!  Please put this suggestion into practice!