Peer Review

0 Likes
(1)
I want both the student submissions and student reviews to be anonymous, which I can do with Canvas. The problem is that I can see that they've completed the peer review, but I can't actually see the peer review. It would be good to have a feature where the submissions and reviews were anonymous to the students, but not to the teachers.
3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

SvenSorenson
Community Member

When you are a student, you can download or print the feedback. Teachers should get a single report in PDF or Excel format to download and review both comments and rubric results. For now, Peer Review is almost useless for teachers given there is no way to get feedback and evaluate the outcomes of this process.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.