cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please delete, Duplicate

Please delete, Duplicate

0 Kudos
Student Request: A popup or message verifying that we are submitting the quiz. Changing the color and the location of the Submit button so that it is not the same color and location as the Next button. 

For the love of all that is good, would please see if there is a setting that gives us a popup asking us if we are sure that we want to Submit our quiz? 

I understand that the Submit button is in the exact same place as the Next button on every quiz. 
I understand that it is the exact same color as the Next button. 
I understand that it is my fault for not verifying each and every time I hit Next that I am not accidentally hitting Submit. It's like an ADHD landmine, waiting to derail me.
2 Comments
Surveyor

Duplicate. I see where this was already submitted

Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

@pdwhitne 

Thanks for sharing this idea, and I'm so sorry you've been running into this troubling user experience. The good news is that this functionality is already available in our New Quizzes tool; the Submit button displays at the top of the quiz.

In addition, this is the pop-up warning that displays when a student clicks the Submit button:

submit confirmation.png

If a student hasn't answered all the questions, a different popup will display pointing out the unanswered questions and prompting the student to return to the quiz or confirm submission.

Our product teams are not developing new functionality on the code base for Old (Classic) Quizzes, which is scheduled to be deprecated early next year. Please reach out to your teachers to ask them about their plans for using New Quizzes in their courses.

Thanks!