Prerequisites for Quizzes

0 Likes

It would be great if you could require certain prerequisites for specific quizzes (or assignments), instead of only being able to set pre-reqs/requirements for an entire module or unit. For instance, I want my students to have to complete all assignments for for they take the module assessment, but I don't necessarily care what order they do it in (which seems to be the only way to it at this point).

Tags (3)
3 Comments
ctitmus
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Steven_S
Community Champion

You might like Prerequisites or requirements for individual items in module

You might also like the idea of assigning prerequisites to sub-set of module activities using headers:  Allow headers within modules to subdivide module requirements and set other headers as prerequisite...

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.