Preview files in Commons

0 Likes

When sharing a course in Commons I'd like to be able to preview files before importing the course OR be able to add a file to the commons listing.
For our organization it would be really helpful to see a detailed overview of the course content or a syllabus before importing the course. I know it's possible to add details but since I can't formulate or separate certain text it makes it hard to read. So, to be able to add a file or a front page or view a file from the course would be very handy. 

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @KlaraGorham -

Thanks for sharing these Ideas with the Community! To better guide the conversation, please divide these requests into two separate posts. This helps Community members and Project Managers!

How do idea conversations work in the Instructure Community? 

You can edit this thread to feature one and create a new one (even copy/paste) to feature the other. Thanks!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @KlaraGorham -

I'm checking on this Idea! If you have any questions about creating separate Ideas or if you'd like to collaborate, please let the Community Team know. We know life can get busy, yet if we don't hear from you by April 5, we will archive this thread so we can better focus on current requests. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived