Question Randomizer in Canvas

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

My faculty would like to be able to select randomize questions rather than randomize or shuffle answers when they set up an exam or quiz in Canvas. They can set a questions group which will in turn randomize them, but it should be just a simple click to have it shuffle the questions.

Comments from Instructure

This idea was completed with Quizzes.Next User Group

For more information, please read through the How do I manage delivery settings for an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

:smileyinfo: We are not currently developing within the original quizzing tool.

35 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

This idea was completed with Quizzes.Next User Group

For more information, please read through the How do I manage delivery settings for an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

:smileyinfo: We are not currently developing within the original quizzing tool.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

blain.c Thank You  for submitting this idea, as well as, blain.c Thank You , dreesd Thank You ,  @mlewis23  Thank You ,  @s_eberhard  Thank You , snugent Thank You , hensonj Thank You ,  @ronmarx  Thank You ,  @jclark  Thank You ,  @mgohman  Thank You ,  @cohenf  Thank You,  @mark_garrett  Thank You , roedelt Thank You ,  @alh245  Thank You ,  @madge101963  Thank You , jykysa Thank You ,  @tiffany_maglasa  Thank You  for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of Canvas!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed