Quick access to Gradebook

(1)

I am a music teacher K-6th. I have 470 students on canvas. I have been able to merge my sections into 3rd-6th grade and K-2nd grade. They way my school imported classes from Skyward shows the same class code for all students so I cannot see which class I'm working with.

BUT my IDEA is.... inside the inbox when a student messages me a submission for an assignment outside of the regular submission type if I click on the students name as the sender of the e-mail nothing happens. It would be amazing to be able to quickly pull up the students info and grade book by clicking on the sender. Now I have to go back and find which class is hers because my school didn't import it right. 

2 Comments
clay_elmore
Community Explorer

I second this idea. When students message me to ask about grades I would love to see a link to their gradebook/info from the inbox.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.