Quiz Results in Canvas iOS Tablet App

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

I would really like for students to be able to view quiz results in the Canvas iOS app. They can take the quiz just fine, but then they must sign into the web browser portal in order to see their results on which questions they got right and wrong. I use this for formative quizzes in class so this barrier to seeing results is a little time-consuming and unnecessary. Last year, the app did showed the results and now that functionality has changed.

Comments from Instructure

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
9 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

152632_pastedImage_9.png

Thank You for taking the time and energy to submit and discuss your idea. Your feedback helps our product teams prioritize feature development so we can build a product you will love. Unfortunately, this idea has been archived because it did not meet the 100-vote threshold within the 3-month voting period. Learn more at: How does the voting process work for feature ideas?

Can archived ideas still become a feature?  Potentially. Archived ideas can be resubmitted by Community members. As people’s needs change, previously submitted ideas may gain additional traction. All feature ideas are evaluated as a whole and may influence product direction.

Panda-Cat: A mythical creature that we dreamed up to catch your attention, make you laugh, and encourage you to stay invested in Feature Ideas process of making Canvas better!

eellis
Community Novice

I would also like to suggest that when taking quizzes in the mobile app that the number of points that the question is worth is displayed as students are taking the quiz.

dayv
Community Novice

I'm trying to get this idea back up for voting. Here's the link to my request:

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
ehills
Community Participant
Author

Three years later, I'm not thinking this was completed. Students still can't see their quiz results in the Canvas Student app.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@ehills  

Are you using the new quizzing tool (Quizzes.Next) or the original Quizzing tool?

ehills
Community Participant
Author

We have teachers using both, but because of how unreliable Quizzes.Next is, many teachers are not interested in using it until it is more polished. I'd love to get teachers using it, but I don't feel it's ready.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed