Quiz statistics

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

On the quizzes statistics, when the graph shows the overall results, it would be WONDERFUL to be able to see how many students were at each percentile.  This would help out teacher when calculating our Student Learning Outcomes.

Comments from Instructure

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
10 Comments
biray
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi  @dhayes1 ​ - Are you not able to surface this information from the student analysis report? Once I publish my quiz, what kinds of quiz statistics are available?

Looking forward to your feedback.

scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @dhayes1 

Just checking to see if you had seen Biray's question?

Thanks

Scott

scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

203743_pastedImage_2.pngWhere'd you go? We haven't heard from you in 2 weeks?

For now, this idea will be archived due to no response. If you would like this idea to be reconsidered, please provide the feedback requested along with examples and use cases. Then be sure to @mention me or anyone on the communityteam (by typing '@' symbol plus a name to notify one of us) and we would be happy to bring it back into the feature process rotation!

dhayes1
Community Novice

No, this information is not available.  I have talked with the company reps and they said they deleted the service.  I would love to get it back.

dhayes1
Community Novice

I am busy as are most teachers and this program in not the most user-friendly. I sent examples last year when they did away with this feature.  I don't know if I have the screenshots of the programs features anymore. 

203772_pastedImage_0.png

@mention Scott Dennis

scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Dove,

I logged into a test instance and I see what you mean.  For what it is worth our engineers are currently working on a whole new Canvas Studio: Modern Quizzing Engine​ project that will provide an entirely new alternative to the current quiz tool.  Robust statistical tools are a stated goal of that project.

dhayes1
Community Novice

Keep me up to date about the new tool.  There are other options about the quiz tool that I would like to see.  I have another program where I can select a good choice (and give it one point) and a best choice (and give it two points).  That is a feature I would also like to see.  Thank you for checking out this issue for me.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed