Quizizz LTI

Frequently I use Quizizz in the classroom for fun assignments and competitions, and let's be honest, the memes! Students LOVE quizizz because it feels like a game, and I love to give them what they want!

I would love for this to integrate with Canvas to allow me to assign a game to a certain canvas course, and for the results to link back to the Canvas gradebook to make it easier on the teacher to tally, communicate the grades, and provide feedback for the students through speedgrader. It would also be nice for the students, because they can access and complete the Quizizz game without ever leaving Canvas. 

Quizizz already links with google classroom and provides full reports for teachers, so it seems like it would be something fairly simple to incorporate. 

22 Comments
krentz
Community Member

I've been wishing for a Quizizz/Canvas integration for years.  I'm hopeful that something came from the meeting!  Keep us posted!

NicLSim
Community Explorer

@Amanda_Edlink thank you for being our advocate. It is truly appreciated.

MsWilliamson
Community Member

YES YES YES @Amanda_Edlink!!! What have you been able to find out from Quizizz?! I'm on pins and needles hoping for a smooth and quick integration!

Christian_k
Community Novice

@MsWilliamson @NicLSim @ekennedy @Crushly @krentz 

Hi all, I stumbled upon this thread and found a workaround that works well!

Here is a link to the video which explains how to embed Quizziz into Canvas very easily: 

https://youtu.be/pIUEBLDfUbQ?t=316

Hope this helps.

garzav1109
Community Member

I don't want to just embed a Quizizz. I want the grades to go to Speedgrader.  I want full integration. If I had that I would use it a lot more. 

Amanda_Edlink
Community Member

Hey folks - the meeting that was moved did not happen. I've been forwarding your emails along as you send them to me, and taking screenshots of our conversation here so they can see how valuable a full integration between Canvas and Quizizz would be to you all. I forwarded an email as recently as today. 

My contact there said said (in October) "we're still interested in exploring this, but I need a little time to get back to you due to prior commitments." Hoping they've got a little more bandwidth now. 

@Crushly @ekennedy @krentz @MsWilliamson @garzav1109 🙂 

KellySchopp
Community Novice

Looking for integration with Quizziz, which we often use and have already made materials to review/teach concepts. I can embed with a frame generator now, but I want scores to integrate and for it to be a smoother process on integration... 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Completed

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Comments from Instructure

Quizizz has announced that it is now offering a Canvas integration:

https://twitter.com/quizizz/status/1387036340450172933?s=20

If your school has a plan with Quizizz, please contact them directly to request the setup.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New