Quizzes Wording for Fill In Blank Responses

0 Likes

Is it possible to change the wording from "Answer 1" "Answer 2" "Answer 3" to "Response 1" "Response 2" "Response 3" for Fill In The Blank or Fill in Multiple Blank questions on quizzes? It is very confusing to tell students that the answer to a question is not their response that is listed below and is titled as "Answer 1." 

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@MsDenslow  Thanks for sharing this idea. Are you using New Quizzes, and if so, does your students' answer screen look like the screenshots in  How do I view my assessment results as a student i... - Instructure Community  ? I ask because our product teams are no longer developing new functionality on the code base for Old (Classic) Quizzes, which is scheduled for deprecation.

MsDenslow
Community Member

I am using Old (Classic) Quizzes. Is there an easy way to transfer old quizzes that I created to the New Quizzes? 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@MsDenslow  It's very easy to migrate a Classic Quiz to a New Quiz, as long as New Quizzes are turned on in the account and the course:  How do I migrate a Canvas quiz to New Quizzes?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived