Replicate first attempt questions in next attempts with quiz questions drawn from quiz bank

0 Likes
(3)

Hello,

I would like students to get the exact same quiz on their next attempts as they got on their first attempt when drawing questions from a quiz bank. Currently, all questions are randomly drawn again on their second, third, etc. attempt. I would like questions be drawn at random from a quiz bank for the first attempt; for the second, third etc attempt I would like students to get the exact same questions as their first attempt.

4 Comments
HosseinTavana
Community Member

Cannot agree more! What is the point of having multiple attempts and giving students the option to see their incorrect answers when students most likely will get a different questions?

Well, I am so disappointed with Canvas' responsiveness to the faculty needs and requirements that I am sure this flaw will also linger forever! Again this request is NOT an enhancement to be addressed only if it gets enough votes, but this is a FLAW that should be fixed.....oh, well!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

TiffanyStull
Community Participant
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived