cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replies should appear in SENT messages folder

Replies should appear in SENT messages folder

EnglishSpanish

The SENT folder, in Conversations, does not show the reply messages that you have sent (even though a Reply is technically a sent message). The SENT folder only show the messages that you initiate and SEND to someone. You would like to see the "Sent" folder show all messages that you have sent to another user, whether initiated by you, or by the other user."

I would like to see all messages that I have sent to others (initial messages and replies), in the SENT folder.

La carpeta de mensajes enviados, en Conversaciones, no muestra los mensajes de respuesta que ha enviado (a pesar de que una respuesta es técnicamente un mensaje enviado). La carpeta de mensajes enviados sólo muestra los mensajes que usted inicia y enviar a alguien. Le gustaría ver la carpeta "Enviados" Mostrar todos los mensajes que se han enviado a otro usuario, ya sea iniciada por usted o por otro usuario.

Me gustaría ver todos los mensajes que he enviado a otros (mensajes iniciales y respuestas), en la carpeta Enviados.

En la bandeja de entrada muestra la respuesta dada por el profesor para el mensaje recibido por el estudiante.

205067_pastedImage_21.png205067_pastedImage_21.png

Pero para ir a la carpeta de mensajes enviados no muestra el mensaje enviado por el profesor. La respuesta debe estar en la carpeta de elementos enviados también.

205095_pastedImage_30.png205095_pastedImage_30.png

Cuando el maestro comenzó la conversación, el mensaje si se ve desde la carpeta de elementos enviados, junto con la respuesta del estudiante.

205069_pastedImage_26.png205069_pastedImage_26.png

Incluso si vuelvo a la bandeja de entrada, aparece también la cadena de mensajes.

205094_pastedImage_29.png205094_pastedImage_29.png

Gracias.

27 Comments
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi andrea.ayala@ilumno.com​:

I haven't yet researched your problem, but you really need to blur out or otherwise protect your student identities in that screenshot. This is a clear FERPA violation.

Personally, I would take down the screenshots and just tell us what is not working.

KLM

Community Member

Hi kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu

Thank you for your message. These users (teacher and student) are tested, so no problem, but thanks for the warning, I ignored the FERPA violation.

I'll keep that in mind.

Thank so much. Smiley Happy

Andrea Alfonso Ayala

Community Coach
Community Coach

No problem Andrea!

All I saw were users, and thought "oh no Mr. Bill!"

KLM

Community Team
Community Team
Community Coach
Community Coach

You catch every one of my most obscure references Stefanie! I am amazed.

I am going to have to start digging even deeper into my vault of trivialities!

KLM

Community Member

Thank you for submitting this feature idea! Learn more about the feature idea process and how to champion your idea.

Your feature idea will be open for vote from Wed. October 5, 2016 - Wed. January 4, 2017. Smiley Wink

If I understand your request correctly, you are stating that the SENT folder, in Conversations, does not show the reply messages that you have sent (even though a Reply is technically a sent message). The SENT folder only show the messages that you initiate and SEND to someone. You would like to see the "Sent" folder show all messages that you have sent to another user, whether initiated by you, or by the other user.  Is that correct?

Community Member

Hi Deactivated user​

Yeah, that is correct.

Thank you so much.

Andrea Alfonso Ayala

Community Member

Great! I'm glad I was able to get on the same page with you, here!

That said, it did take me some time to try to piece together what you were suggesting. You might consider editing this idea and replacing your initial comment with something like this:

"The SENT folder, in Conversations, does not show the reply messages that you have sent (even though a Reply is technically a sent message). The SENT folder only show the messages that you initiate and SEND to someone. You would like to see the "Sent" folder show all messages that you have sent to another user, whether initiated by you, or by the other user."

I would like to see all messages that I have sent to others (initial messages and replies), in the SENT folder.

A description like that might help you better connect with others to help them understand what you are requesting. 😉

Community Member

Hi Deactivated user​

I already made the change in description. Also considers it necessary to change the title?

Thanks.

Community Member

Fantástico!

I'll need to change the banner text at the top so we can use it for our searches, and I can add the english version for others to read, as well!

As for the title... perhaps something like this could be better: "Replies should appear in SENT messages folder"