Request for a global setting to hide grades for students & parents for all courses in a sub-account

0 Likes

Hi team,

It would be very helpful if there is a global setting that would allow us to hide grades for students and parents for all courses in a sub-account.

Currently there is no global setting that would allow us to do this easily. Currently we have to go through each course and update the posting policy for Manual

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @JayadevNayak -

Thank you for sharing your idea!

I did a search through Idea Conversations, and I found Set Grade posting policy at Account and Subaccount level. Would that allow you to accomplish what you need to? If so, I can merge the threads. If not, it would be great to hear a little more about your proposal and gain some clarity as to where and how you'd like to see Grades hidden. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @JayadevNayak -

I hope you are doing well! We know life can get busy, yet if we don't hear from you by July 14, we will archive this thread so we can better focus on current requests. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived