Resubmission notifications for Google Assignments

0 Likes

We should be notified when a resubmission is made for a Google Assignment. Right now, the only way I know to go and check is by having students message me when they've resubmitted something. 

6 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@msburkhardt 

Enhancements to the Google Assignments LTI are prioritized and developed by Google alone, so please send the request to your Google representative.

msburkhardt
Community Member

My issue is with Canvas notifications, not the Google LTI.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@msburkhardt 

If a resubmission is made in the Google Assignments LTI the prompt that generates a notification through Canvas needs to be developed by Google.

We'll move this forward as a request for a new notification in Canvas associated with a Google Assignments LTI resubmission— but if it is prioritized, its completion will be dependent on Google's development efforts.

Thanks.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@msburkhardt 

Here's a link to our blog post for context: New! Meet Google Assignments LTI and if you'd like to let Google know of your interest, here's the contact link for Google Assignments: About Assignments (Google Support)

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.