Reverse Chronological For Module PreRequisites

0 Likes
(3)

Hey there, 

I'm an instructor working with 6th grade students and post a new module daily. Typically I keep the newest module on top so students don't have to scroll all the way down to get to new work. I would like to add prerequisites for newer modules, but can't add them if the prerequisite module is listed after it on the modules page. Essentially, I would like to have prerequisites for modules no matter the order they are listed, OR allow us to list modules in reverse chronological order.

I did see a previous post on this in 2017. I'm reposting because it would really help my established workflow! 

Thanks, 

Laura-Ashlee Kotelman

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

marinabaker
Community Novice

It has to be done ASAP!!!!

The first thing I had to change !!!

reedfagan
Community Member

Absolutely! Kids prefer reverse chron for module organization and the perquisites should allow for that.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.