[Rubrics] Rubric Export

It would be great if canvas would allow a rubric to be exported to a word doc, csv format or pdf so that rubrics can be used in class instruction or provided to students with assignment description and syllabi. Currently, a rubric can be printed but not downloaded so it cannot be shared digitally without recreating the document, which, is a waste of time.

Added to Theme

69 Comments
rhonda_reaves
Community Member

please, please, please make this possible.

Nhadley12
Community Participant

It would be great to have this feature, and also to have the ability to export/import via CSV. 

facSJSU
Community Novice

agree! This would be very helpful.

JasonBennett
Community Member

Agreed 100X.
The Learning Outcomes system (currently the only way to pull this sort of data) is incomplete, overly complex, and prone to import errors. 
Please give us simple access to our data. 

gt17
Community Member

Yes! Please do make it possible to print a rubric, both a blank one and a completed one.

rwoolfrey
Community Member

Same request from our school. Download or print (as PDF). 

Karen-ELA
Community Member

This is an important feature for higher ed. Programs need it for accreditation and manually re-entering data is unsatisfactory. This has been a request since 2015. Why hasn't there been any movement on it? This is far more important than a new RCE!

RachelBr
Community Member

I too am facing the need to export rubric for institutional assessment purposes. For years when I have needed to download rubrics I have not been able to. I have heard that this thread is "longstanding and actively monitored." It's the "longstanding" part that's discouraging. People have been discussing and requesting this feature for more than half a decade. At some point it would be lovely to have any sort of update about feasibility from Instructure. 

FSSimone
Community Explorer

I need to export the rubric data from a whole class to an excel spreadsheet.

It is very important for our accreditation team. Please make this possible. 

ksjhdfsd
Community Member

100% agree