It is cumbersome to read student short-answers and see my rubric at the same time.
- Resize Without Margins: When using the vertical sizing bar, the quiz view should not maintain the margins! Let the margins on the quiz view disappear.
- Always See All Ratings: As the grading instructor, I do not need to see all of the detail in the rubric that I created - allow the rubric boxes to stay small (toggle for detailed description), so that I do not need to scroll left/right to select rubric scores or to see the total
- Rubric Per Question: Attach rubric selections to individual questions, so that the rubric is aligned with the comments AND SCORE for each question (I can't see the score box after writing my comments on a question - this was in another idea post)
- Question Score Field Location: Move to in-line with comments
- Toggle Question Text: Toggle the Question text so that it doesn't have to be seen while grading
- "Update Scores" Button Location: Keep the "Update Scores" as either automatic or near the place where you click to the next submission - perhaps a "save and move to next student" button?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.