Seeing assignment directions in speedgrader

0 Likes
(13)

Speedgrader does not let you see the assignment directions when gradig . . . this was a good feature on Blackboard. 

8 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

EmelieT
Community Member

It would be great if teachers could view assignment prompts and the student responses in same screen. Currently, teachers can only see student responses in SpeedGrader. 

Naomi
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

RussSimon
Community Member

This would be a huge win for our organization! The teachers we work with have asked for something like this for quite a while and it would improve their grading efficiency if they did not have to open a new tab/window to view the directions/prompts for assignments being graded in SpeedGrader. 

cartierrs
Community Novice

I believe this alteration would be a tremendous benefit to our teaching community. This is one of those small tasks that teachers are engaged in every day where they could save a lot of time floating between windows.

Algebrababy
Community Member

This would be great. At the moment I have to keep opening up extra tabs with the directions and then switch between speed grader and the direction tab. Having it all on the one speedgrader  page would really help.

nicolebdouglas
Community Member

Yes, I agree. I find it tricky to toggle between the assignment page (and the discussion pages too) to see what the questions were that they were supposed to answer to make sure the assignment is complete.

I love grading quizzes because I can see everything right there inside speedgrader.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.