Show multiple assignment due dates in Speed Grader

0 Likes
(1)

Please add the assignment due date next to student submission date in Speed Grader for each student submission.

I have different due dates and times for each section/period in a course and I give reduced credit for late work - but it is a hassle when I am grading one assignment for all sections to have to return to the assignment page to determine how late an individual submission was made. Simply having the Due Date show near the "Submitted: (date & time)" would be immensely helpful and time saving so that I can quickly see how late it was submitted.

I see that the due date is supposed to display on the left side under assignment title - but it only displays "multiple due dates" (as static text). Even just having the same "pop-up" (on hover) display of due dates like they appear in the Modules and Assignments lists would solve this just fine, but right now I'm forced to click out of Speed Grader and then back in just to check due dates, and frankly it's annoying and time consuming.

(I teach high school and typically grade on Firefox browser version, Win 10)

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.