Simplify access to questions requiring manual grading in SpeedGrader

When using the SpeedGrader, at the top it will list the questions that you need to pay attention too.  You can click on these questions and it will take you to them in the students test.  The problem is, when you do this if you have multiple you then have to scroll all the way back to the top to get to the list.  Would it be possible to make this list of questions a static header or a floating header so that you don’t have to scroll to the top to click on the next test? 

Tags (1)
4 Comments
kona
Community Champion

@sbeck1 , I didn't even realize the list doesn't normally stick at the top of the page because it does for me, which I agree is much better. I'm guess it's because I'm using https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-8251-quizwiz-enhancements-to-speedgrader-and-quizzes?sr=sea...‌.

Yes, it would be great if Canvas implemented this feature, but for now you can get it for free by quickly and easily installing QuizWiz. 🙂

sbeck1
Community Champion

Thanks, Kona! I agree that QuizWiz is a great option for this. We adopted Canvas 9 months ago, and are implementing an institution-wide initiative to include Outcomes in every course. We were afraid to throw too much more at our faculty! Can QuizWiz be implemented for just one course, or does it have to be for the entire account?

kona
Community Champion

Just one course!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.