A few idea requests for improvements in Rubrics.
1. Provide rich content editing capability directly within all of the Criterion within a rubric.
- For example, unordered and numbered lists, bold and other formatting to make it very easy to highlight crucial components of an assessment (Please see attached screenshots).
2. The ability to use Single Point Rubrics as an option that can be enabled - for example please look here -
3. The ability to set different mark type per criterion. For example:
- Criterion 1 - Complete/Incomplete (Total 1 Point)
- Criterion 2 - Out of 25 points
- Criterion 3 - Letter Grade
Thanks in advance,
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.