Sort Modules by most recent to oldest

(9)

It would be great if the most recent module was at the top so we don't have to keep scrolling down to find the current week.

5 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @503818  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! As this idea moves forward for community consideration, you might also be interested in supporting this related idea: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4970-provide-students-with-option-to-pin-or-bookmark-a-page-in... 

richp
Community Novice

This needs to happen. Like immediately. Not that I'm a programmer or anything, but I'm guessing changing this setting on Canvas' end couldn't be too time consuming

ThereseJosephso
Community Novice

Please make this happen. It would make Canvas so much easier for students to navigate.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ErinWoodby
Community Member
Problem statement:

I have many teachers that want to have the option to have the newest module populate at the top of the modules page instead of the bottom. Our students have specifically asked for newest modules to be at the top so that they do not have to scroll to the bottom.

Proposed solution:

Can a setting be added to give teachers the option to order modules in either ascending or descending order?

User role(s):

designer