Speed Grader

0 Likes

When using Speed Grader to enter "missing" work for individual students, the window opens to the far right of the screen.  I suggest a drop down window for ease and speed.  Tedious process when entering many students.

Tags (2)
4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@BillyB Would you provide a screencast (student names redacted or hidden, if possible) that depicts the process in SpeedGrader you'd like to see changed?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@BillyB I saw that you provided a screencast in a different location; I removed it because it displayed students' names and grades.

The narration states that the actions are taking place in SpeedGrader, as the idea description references, but the screencast depicts the Gradebook and the Grade Detail Tray. So now I understand what you're asking.

With that in mind, would you please add your comments and rating to Assign a Missing Status to assignments by typing i... - Canvas Community ? That idea seems to align closely with the improvement you're hoping to see.

Also, since your screencast referenced external tool assignments, you might find this one of interest as well: Option for missing assignments to get a zero if us... - Canvas Community 

We'll archive this one to keep the existing conversation unified in one spot.

Thanks!

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived